Friday, October 10, 2008

Austin Layne







Welcome Austin Layne to our family!!

October 10, 2008

1:09 am

7 lbs 12 oz

20 1/2 inches long

We are so blessed to have him join our family.

Austin and Kristi are doing great! Kristi is amazing, but you all knew that.

More pictures to come

8 comments:

Julie said...

Oh wow, congrats! Austin is a good looking baby! Wish we were there to keep Julia busy. :)

Stephanie said...

Hooray for babies! Love all that hair, too. You look great, Kristi! Good luck with 2, let me know how it goes. :)

Jamie said...

yay! congrats!! he's ADORABLE! LOVE the squishy face! good work guys! what a darling little family! good luck with everything!!!

Katie said...

Congratulations!!

Dave and Tricia Folsom Family Fun said...

He came on 10/10!! Congratulations! I'm glad he is here and everything went well.

Curtis, Crystal, Vance, Kael, and Merek Birdno said...

Congratulations!! He is adorable. I am glad you are doing well. Let me know if you need anything.

The Lighthearts said...

Congratulations on your new addition! We are so happy to find that the delivery went smoothly for both baby and mom. We're looking forward to the many pics to come.
Austin is so precious it almost makes us want to have another one...almost.

Adri said...

I know I'm slow getting this posted, but we just wanted to say 'congrats' on the birth of your beautiful son! We hope all is going well with your family!