Thursday, January 15, 2009

My Little Boy

Since it's -28 degrees outside today (probably the average temperature for this week, with the wind chill), we've spent time at home. Guess it's given me time to post on the blog - the only benefit of it being so dangerously frigid.

My little boy is now 3 months old. I was surprised to get this cute picture of him on his tummy. He doesn't like tummy time. But every now and then if I can keep his pacifier in his mouth while he's lying on his stomach he'll stay there for at least a little bit. This was one of only a handful of times that he's surprised us by not letting us know how much he doesn't like tummy time.

Austin is the best little boy. He's so calm and hardly ever cries. He is very ticklish and loves to smile. Some days he looks so grown up already - like in this picture.

7 comments:

Chelsea said...

I can't believe how big he is! It feels like we haven't had a meeting since Austin was 3 weeks old. What a cutie!

Julie said...

Hope you guys are surviving the crazy cold! I love how all my Iowa friends are posting this week since they're home bound! Austin is soooo cute.

Jared & Tristan said...

He is adorable! I love his eyes in this picture.

The Lighthearts said...

Love the photo! Keep that camera handy. What a cutie!

Samantha Fife said...

Happened on your blog again..... cute pictures!!

Alisa said...

Love your blog and love that picture. What a cutie. Too bad we missed you in Idaho. We were in Idaho Falls for Christmas. About 10 days we were there. Next time you head there you need to let me know. :)

phillipsbeherenow said...

What a CUTIE PIE! Give Hugs and kisses from the Phillips.