I need some game help. I'm trying to come up with some games that can be played in a big group (about 25 people) but that does not require the participants to be very active. We're all going to be on a big bus which limits the ability to form groups or move around too much. Any suggestions??? I know that some of you are way into games and gotta have some terrific ideas. Please help!
1 comment:
okay - lets see if I can explain this game. We had a big group of people and we had everyone write three names down on three slips of paper and then put them in the bowl. Then you split into teams and you have three rounds of play. For Round 1 - you have a player from each team take turns (maybe a min. of time) and they can say ANYTHING they want to describe the person on the paper and try to get his team to guess the names on his paper. You have each team keep playing this way until each name has been guessed. So round 1 - person can say ANYTHING!
Then you have Round 2. In round 2 you set a timer again and you go through all the names in the bowl again but this time the person describing can only say 1 word to describe the person on their paper. It should be a little easier though because everyone has already heard the names of the people in the bowl once.
Once all the names are done again you then start Round 3. For round 3 all names are returned to the bowl and this time you ACT OUT with NO SPEAKING the names in the bowl. It is funny to see some of the names people come up with (old school teachers, friends, politicians, famous athletes, etc.) I think you could probably play this on a bus.
That is all I can think of right now. If I think of another I will let you know!
Have fun!
Post a Comment