Today Layne and I celebrate our 7-year anniversary! I'm so blessed to have a loving, supportive, fun, outgoing friend, husband, and father to our two children. The past seven years have gone so quickly and I've enjoyed every day. I love the way he can think through things so rationally. He is great with people and can talk and talk. I like that he can tease me and get away with it. Somehow he can tell I'm upset just by entering the room, and then is able to resolve my worries. We always joke that neither of us really has "favorites." Neither of us has a favorite team, song, or food. We don't have a favorite movie or hobby. We can never decide where our favorite place to eat is or our favorite place to go to relax. But the one favorite I do have is - Him. He's my favorite person ever.
Monday, July 12, 2010
7 Years!
Today Layne and I celebrate our 7-year anniversary! I'm so blessed to have a loving, supportive, fun, outgoing friend, husband, and father to our two children. The past seven years have gone so quickly and I've enjoyed every day. I love the way he can think through things so rationally. He is great with people and can talk and talk. I like that he can tease me and get away with it. Somehow he can tell I'm upset just by entering the room, and then is able to resolve my worries. We always joke that neither of us really has "favorites." Neither of us has a favorite team, song, or food. We don't have a favorite movie or hobby. We can never decide where our favorite place to eat is or our favorite place to go to relax. But the one favorite I do have is - Him. He's my favorite person ever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Congratulations! We will be at seven years this coming February. So much fun. It does fly by. Are you guys enjoying Idaho? Enjoy!
Happy Anniversary! And what a great family picture!
Happy anniversary. And what a cute family picture!
Happy anniversary!
Congratulations! Cute family picture!
I miss you Kristi. We need to play catch up! Oh and btw . . Joseph and I joke about that same thing . . . no favs at all. We used to think we were weird . . now we know we are cool cause we have yet another thing in common with one of our favorite families in the universe!!!
Post a Comment