Monday, October 24, 2011

Our Girl - Lindi Lynn

This past weekend my 11-year old niece informed me that I desperately need to update my blog. So, this post is for Abbey.

Our newest addition to our family, Lindi Lynn, was born on March 11. She has been a treasure from day one! Now she is 7.5 months old!! She just got her first two bottom front teeth, and always has a smile.
This picture was taken by Julia of Lindi (7 months).

I'm REALLY hoping I can be better at blogging (here's to fingers crossed)!

5 comments:

nathan n rachel said...

WOW! I cannot get over how big the kiddos are. Great family photo. Miss you guys. :)

Heidi Miller said...

Seriously. It IS about time!!!!! :) Miss you and I think of you often!

phillipsbeherenow said...

ABBEY THANKS YOU!
We are so happy for you. All of your children are fabulous! Thanks again!

Alisa said...

Wow. She is so big! I am so glad you posted so I know what is going on in your life!! Love the pictures.

Tawnya said...

Congrats!! Didn't know you had another one!!