I am treasuring the
hours of rest tonight after spending 6 hours at church today. Luckily Julia will go to ANYONE, and I count my blessings each time she's content just sitting on my lap. Do kids actually do this these days? It seems rare to me, but perhaps it's just because I'm busy treasuring every moment Julia sits on my lap that I don't notice other kids. I consider myself the luckiest mom in the world. Julia is my little gem.
2 comments:
I can't believe you started a blog, YEAH!! I have been thinking about you guys lately and wondering how you are doing. So, how are you? I'm excited to be able to stay caught up now, at least a little more. Julia is getting so big and she is so cute! Hope all is well! Take care and keep in touch :)!
Whoohooo! Welcome to the blogging world. I hoped we'd all suck you in! Julia is adorable, congrats!
Post a Comment