Tuesday, June 3, 2008

It's A . . . . . . .

Yesterday was the big day! Layne and Julia came with me to my ultrasound appointment and we got to see the baby. It was so exciting to see the heart chambers pump, and this little one move around. Here are some pictures:



And so for all of you who didn't cheat and scroll immediately down to the bottom to find out what we're having (I'm sure some of you did:), we are expecting a little BOY come October 15th.

9 comments:

LRobbins said...

How Exciting a boy in October what more can you ask for! Congratulations and just want you all to know that I love you so much! I AM SO EXCITED!

Aunt Nay

Dave and Tricia Folsom Family Fun said...

Congratulations on a boy! I knew your ultrasound was Mon. so I have been checking your blog, looking for your news! Now let all the fun shopping begin!

Rachel said...

Hi Kristi! I finally found your blog and I came at the right time to find out that I was right - it's a boy! Congrats! Boys are a lot of fun.

Adri said...

Congrats! Finally, another tractor-lovin' McCord boy, eh???

Brady and Kariann said...

YEAH!! That is so exciting, and especially to be having a little boy! Congrats, we are so happy for you guys. Love the pics!

Candice said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited for you guys, having one of each is so fun. Can't wait to meet the little guy!

Jen Jackson said...

Hi! Yay, we found your blog. How fun! Cute pics! Congrats on the baby boy too!

Love, Jen

Jamie said...

YYYYYYEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Absolutely THRILLED for you guys! Congratulations!!! Hope you're feeling okay!! Keep in touch!

Unknown said...

congrats boys are fun