1) Austin is WAY more drooly than Julia ever was.
2) He already has his first tooth (Feb. 25th)
3) When he's laying on his stomach he'll put both arms behind him like he's a penguin jumping in for a swim.
4) He'll twist his hand around so we can suck/chew on his pinky finger - kind of like Dr. Evil
5) He loves to sleep and won't eat if he's too tired.
6) Austin loves his sister. He thinks she is sooo funny.
7) He's quite the talker - and likes to be heard.
9) He'll sleep almost anywhere.
8) He's already a boy after his grandpa's heart:) He plays with John Deere tractors.
6 comments:
What a Cutie pie! I wish we could see you when your in Idaho next week. Have fun. Love you- L
Oh he is so cute! and I can't believe how grown up he is!
He's getting big so quick! I love the pictures. Oh and I also LOVE the apron the gals gave to you, I want one!
Next thing you know...he'll be going on a mission. Cute pics.
Rachel Culmer
Where are you? Post more PICS soon!
Love you-
That is so cute! Our little Layton does the tummy thing too, only we call it the Superman, becuase he sticks his arms out like he is flying. If you are still in Idaho call us. We would love to see you!
Rachel and Austin
Post a Comment