I absolutely LOVE trying new recipes and finding new favorites. My friend Kristy W. gave me these two blog sites that have some delicious looking recipes. I can't wait to make my grocery list and try a few of them.
www.sisterscafe.blogspot.com and www.mykitchencafe.blogspot.com
P.S. I have changed my cell phone number (a sad goodbye to my Kentucky number). If you want my new number let me know and I'll forward it on to you via email.
5 comments:
Thanks for the comment. This was my first try with painting something. So I am not a pro but I would still love to paint something for you.
I definietly need your new number!! Can't wait for you guys to get here!
Awesome, I love new recipes. Let me know if you find any that are great.
Thanks for the websites. I love to cook and am excited to try some new things!! Yummy. :)
Please send us your new number so we can keep in touch! Your kids are darling as always...and growing up. Do you guys know your plans yet for after graduation?
Post a Comment