Thursday, June 4, 2009

Living in Boxes

Just six more days of living in boxes (here in Iowa at least).


Julia was so cute walking around in this box. She thought she was so funny. And it was even more funny when she'd walk right into things. It brought a little humor to the sad situation. There's a lot about this place I'm going to miss. I'll leave that for another post on another day.

8 comments:

nathan n rachel said...

I can picture Julia in my mind running in to walls with a box over her head, and loving it!

Rachel said...

I know how you feel about the whole moving thing, bittersweet isn't it? We are looking forward to you being out here closer to us
! Hope to see you soon.

Heather O'Brien said...

We miss you guys! Julia is so funny. That is awful you got pink eye. Not fun. Hope things are going okay for you all!

Ben Robbins said...

It's funny how much you can miss a state covered in corn. We hope to see you guys soon.

Rachel said...

Hey! Post some photos of after the move....let us know how it's going!

Chelsea said...

So I'm assuming you made it to Idaho... but can't be sure since this blog is not telling me. We miss you!

Dave and Tricia Folsom Family Fun said...

Kristi - Where are you?

Heather O'Brien said...

Okay, you're WAY worse than me! BLOG already! Miss you!