This morning Layne went to check on Julia before he left for work and this is what he found . . . one tired girl.
And then while Julia and I were eating dinner on 1/31/10 Austin fell asleep while eating. I was able to get one picture of him and then all the sudden he let out a huge burp. Julia and I were laughing so hard it woke Austin up.
So cute. I have yet to experience the falling asleep while eating thing with my kids. Someday. :) Julia's room is so cute. I am excited for Alex to be in a regular bed.
6 comments:
Two things:
#1 How in the world did Julia fall asleep like that?
#2 How do you fall asleep eating?
So cute. I have yet to experience the falling asleep while eating thing with my kids. Someday. :) Julia's room is so cute. I am excited for Alex to be in a regular bed.
Those pictures are hilarious. :)
So cute. What are you up to these days? Are you in Idaho? I need updates! :)
I second Rachel's questions; how in the world???
Great post...so funny.
What is your email? I am going to be in Idaho Falls in April. We need to get together!! Right now, we are in San Diego.
Post a Comment