My birthday this year was the best EVER. In fact the joys of turning 30 lasted for several days. But the excitement began with a surprise breakfast of crepes with strawberries, homemade by Layne, with the help of Julia.
I took to kids to the pet store to look at the animals (something different for a cold, snow-flurry day and NO we did not buy anything:) Then we went to lunch with Layne at Johnny Carinos - delicious.
Layne had to work late but when he got home he made me dinner and just as we were getting ready to sit down to eat in rushes the Robbins' family singing "Happy Birthday" with birthday cakes in hand. What a surprise! Layne gave me a beautiful ring.
On Thursday a group of friends and I went to lunch at Cafe Rio - doesn't get any better. We laughed and laughed and had such a great time.
My birthday was so fun. Thank you to everyone who helped pull off the greatest surprise and the greatest birthday.
2 comments:
Happy Birthday! Cute pictures.
I wish I could have been there to share in the excitement! MISS YOU!!
Post a Comment