Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Two Months of Heaven on Earth
Incredible as it is, Austin is two months old. He has been such a blessing to our family. He's SO patient and is growing, growing, growing. I took him in for his 2-month visit last week and he is already 11 pounds! He managed to sleep 8 hours the other night, bus mostly sleeps between 5-7 hours each night. He loves to smile at his Dad. His favorite toy now is the little play gym (when it's not loaded with Julia or her toys). Austin loves his swing; to be held, bounced, or taken for a car ride. He loves his big sister - she's very entertaining. He's still sleeping in Mom & Dad's room while we transition Julia to a bigger bed (I'm hoping to have him in the crib starting in January). All in all, Austin is a champ! He's such a good baby. It's a joy to have another piece of heaven in our home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
awe, what a cutie! enjoy the young innocent babies.....mason and parker have reached the age where they know just how to push my buttons!
Umm...I never knew you had a blog! I'm glad I found it and can catch up on the happenings of your family!! It looks like you're doing well and enjoying having a new baby in the family...Austin is so cute and it seems that Julia is the perfect big sister. :)
He is such a cutie! And 8 hours already - I am jealous! I get 7 hours on a good night but we get a lot of the 5 - 7 hours of sleep too. I love that they are smiling more at this stage - so fun to see their faces light up! And I can't believe he is over 11 lbs - he looks pretty skinny in all those pict! I can't wait for Lydia to get her new play mat for Christmas - I think her big sis. will love it as much as she will.
Post a Comment