Tuesday, February 24, 2009

A Special Day

Today was a special day - my special day. Made special by those I love.

Layne took me to dinner at Biaggi's in Cedar Rapids (I highly recommend it).


Three of my great Iowa friends (Heidi, Chelsea, and Heather) gave me this cute cute apron. Every time I see it I can't help but smile. It says, "Kiss Me. I'm Iowa-ish". It will certainly remind me of my last Iowa birthday and most especially the wonderful friends I made here.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Wow - 2 great kids, yummy Biaggis, and the cutest apron I've ever seen! What a great day. :)

Erin said...

Oh my goodness!! I can't believe I missed your birthday!!! Happy belated!!!!! And I LOVE the apron....maybe I need one of those :)

Jamie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! See what I miss when I'm away from blogging!! I love the apron- hilarious! Hope you had a great day- it sure sounds like you did!